…7th edition of the largest beauty trade show in Africa will be held in partnership with First Choice Hair and Beauty
Makeup Ghana, the advocate for the beauty industry, has announced the date for the 7th edition of the Africa Makeup and Beauty (AMB) Fair, the largest beauty trade show in Africa. The 7th edition will be held on Thursday, 21st – Friday, 22 September, 2023 at the Avenue – Unique Floral Event Centre in Accra, Ghana.
The theme for this year’s event is ‘Brands Beyond Borders: The Beacon of Economic Growth’. The AMB Fair 2023 aims to connect key stakeholders in the beauty industry across Africa, such as brand owners/manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers of beauty brands, fashion designers and brands; professionals/practitioners; traders; consumers; publicists; students; regulators; policy-makers; beauty schools and other industry players. The event will also showcase the latest trends, innovations and opportunities in the beauty sector.
The AMB Fair 2023 will feature a line-up of exciting activities, such as:
- Discount sales: A chance for attendees to buy beauty products and services at discounted prices from various exhibitors across the continent.
- Panel discussions: A platform for experts and influencers to share insights and best practices on topics related to the theme of the event
- The Ghana Barbers Summit: A gathering of barbers and hairstylists from across the globe to network, learn and showcase their skills.
- Barbers Competition/Show: A contest for barbers to demonstrate their creativity and talent in cutting and styling hair.
- Beauty/Fashion Show:A display of the latest beauty and fashion trends from local and international brands and designers.
- Art gallery: A grand display of creative works by talented artists.
- Drama production: A theatrical performance that highlights the social and economic impact of the beauty industry in Africa.
“We are delighted to announce the AMB Fair 2023, which promises to be bigger and better than ever before. We have partnered with some of the best names in the industry to bring you an unforgettable experience that will inspire, educate and entertain you. We invite you to join us as we celebrate the beauty of Africa and explore the potential of our industry to drive economic growth and development,” said Rebecca Donkor, CEO of Makeup Ghana.
The AMB Fair 2023 is open to the public and admission is free. Interested exhibitors, sponsors, media partners and volunteers can contact Makeup Ghana via email at [email protected] or phone at +233 55 2555555
Makeup Ghana is a social enterprise creating a unifying platform for the stakeholders in the fast growing beauty industry in Ghana. Our goal is to bring together makeup professionals, makeup brands, beauty retailers and fashion & beauty content creators in Ghana under one umbrella to propel the industry forward.
This is being achieved through advocacy and consumer education & brand marketing; showcasing talent and innovation within the industry; training and professional development of practitioners and artists; trade shows, conferences and networking events; encouraging best practices and standards in the industry – all aimed at being catalysts for growth and inspiring excellence within the beauty industry.
First Choice Hair and Beauty
First Choice Hair and beauty is one of the leading names in the beauty industry. Geared to fashion savvy clients, First Choice has been one of the largest and most experienced growing hair and beauty salons in Ghana. Founded over 24 years ago, it has grown in expertise and experience, providing clients with cutting-edge professional hair, nail, foot and specialised skin care.
Its objective is to bring the hair and beauty industry under one roof to enhance growth, as well as advocate high standard of professionalism through education, conferences, networking and partnerships to meet the growing demand of beauty needs in Africa and beyond.