If you are looking for an alternative to your usual pasta meals, then try this easy and comforting Italian pasta recipe. Seafood Linguine is a simple dish made with seafood and linguine which is a type of pasta, a little wider than spaghetti. For seafood lovers, this seafood pasta is irresistible; it will put you in the right mood with its flavour and delicious taste.
Who will resist a good pasta meal? Go ahead, include your favourite seafood item, have fun preparing it and impress your guest. Don’t forget to get a bottle of white wine, your guest will love it.
- Olive oil -1 fl.oz
- Shallot -2 tbsp
- Garlic, chopped -1 tsp.
- Fresh prawns -8 pcs
- Calamari -100g
- Scallops -2-4pcs
- Lobster -1 big size
- White wine -1 fl.oz
- Red chili paste -1 tsp.
- Cherry tomato / fresh tomato -6pcs or 3pcs
- Capers -1 tsp.
- Anchovy -1 tbsp.
- Fresh parsley chopped -1 tbsp.
- Salt -TT
- Linguine -300g
- Bring the pasta to a boil and drain off the water from it.
- In a clean sauté pan on fire, sauté the shallots in olive oil.
- Add the garlic and cook for few seconds for the flavour to develop.
- Add the seafood to the sautéed shallot, toss and sprinkle with salt, allow to cook for some few minutes. Be careful not to overcook them.
- Add the white wine to deglaze the pan.
- Add some red chili, cherry tomato, capers, anchovy and stir or toss the mixture together allowing it to cook.
- Add the cooked Linguine to the seafood and mix. Correct the seasoning and garnish with chopped parsley.