Two personalities and twenty-one corporate entities have been recognised for exceptional customer satisfaction at the maiden edition of the just ended Corporate People’s Choice Awards in Accra.
This year’s event themed, “Commending Remarkable Business Excellence: A Voyage of Enduring Client Satisfaction and Exceptional Operations. Navigating with Consistency and Sophistication to Embrace Evolving Trends and Customer Needs”, highlighted the relevance of excellence in customer service.
Delivering the keynote address, Member of Parliament for Yapei-Kusawgu Constituency, Hon. John Abdulai Jinapor, mentioned that honouring the contributions of these brands provides them the platform to demonstrate unrelenting commitment to satisfying customer demands, sustaining brand reputation, and fulfilling their corporate social responsibility.
According to him, commitment to excellence, customer satisfaction and societal services through innovation and creativity are critical for ensuring immense profitability and client retention.
“Businesses in today’s world need to go beyond simple customer satisfaction and instead give their clients a true sense of welcome and appreciation. Sustaining profitability and client retention are ensured by going the extra mile, exceeding industry standards and continuously looking for innovative and creative methods to do better”.
Hon. John Jinapor said that the adoption of technology by these brands in the delivery of their services has ensured productivity and enhanced overall efficiency, while offering them the capacity to change the perception of the African continent.
“Together, one business at a time, we have the power to change the narrative of Africa. The businesses we honour tonight have achieved success through innovation and creativity, making it imperative for them to embrace technology to enhance both local and global competitiveness”.
He urged every business entity to strive to unlock the full potential of their businesses through innovation and technology within the corporate sphere.
The Awarding Board Secretary, Mr Evans Hockey, speaking at the event, said the awards scheme followed an inclusive and engaging process that empowered industry professionals and the public to participate in the recognition and selection of outstanding business choices.
According to him, the Awardees were meticulously rated by industry professionals through an extensive market survey, conducted among professional workers, with the research poll serving as a comprehensive representation of Middle-and-High-income earners.
He mentioned that the winners were assessed in areas of providing quality products, exceptional services, embracing innovation and technology, and fulfilling their corporate social responsibility while upholding brand consistency and goodwill.
“The Research Board employs a comprehensive approach to identify finalists for this prestigious accolade. The competition’s criteria and categories encompass various facets, including quality products, exceptional services, corporate social responsibility, innovation and technology, and the establishment of sustainable product/service brand trustworthiness”, he stated.
About Corporate People’s Choice Awards
Corporate People’s Choice Awards is an annual awards scheme organised by Maven Communications as a premiere platform for the recognition of excellence in customer service.
Director of Events at Maven Communications, Seth Danso Asante, said the event, created to laud the creativity and consistency of corporate entities, aims to amplify the paramount importance of customer satisfaction in shaping product and service development in the corporate landscape.
Mr Asante explained that looking towards the future, it is imperative for corporate brands to develop a culture of product and service innovation, since it is instrumental in ensuring sustainable growth and generating employment which contribute significantly to Ghana’s economic transformation.
Full list of winners
- B5 PLUS LIMITED – MANUFACTURNG COMPANY OF THE YEAR (STEEL)
- B5 PLUS LIMITED – INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP AWARD (MANUFACTURING)
- NATIONWIDE MEDICAL INSURANCE – MEDICAL INSURANCE COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- FBN BANK GHANA – BANKING & FINANCE INSTITUTION OF THE YEAR
- FEDEMS LIMITED – ENGINEERING SERVICES PROVIDER OF THE YEAR
- FURNART GHANA LIMITED – FURNITURE COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- JOSPONG GROUP OF COMPANIES – OUTSTANDING GROUP OF COMPANIES OF THE YEAR
- JEPHTHAH DATSOMO (MANAGING DIRECTOR, MOOVE GHANA) – CORPORATE ICON OF THE YEAR
- MOOVE GHANA – INNOVATIVE COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- NETIS GHANA LIMITED – TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- PROCUS GHANA LIMITED – FMCG COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- PROCUS GHANA LIMITED (KIVO PRODUCTS) – RISING STAR BRAND OF THE YEAR
- GREATER ACCRA REGIONAL HOSPITAL – HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OF THE YEAR
- DR. EMMANUEL SROFENYOH, MB ChB, FWACS, MPHIL HSM (GARH MEDICAL DIRECTOR) – HEALTHCARE LEADERSHIP PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR
- CMG TRAVEL & TOUR – TRAVEL & TOUR AGENCY OF THE YEAR
- SONOTECH MEDICAL & DIAGNOSTICS CENTER – DIAGNOSTICS SERVICE PROVIDER OF THE YEAR (CLINICAL & MEDICAL)
- SUNDA GHANA LIMITED – MANUFACTURING COMPANY OF THE YEAR (HOMECARE PRODUCTS)
- ALSALE SERVICES LIMITED – FINANCIAL/BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- SHERINGHAM P AND I SERVICES – EXCELLENCE IN MARITIME SERVICES (PROTECTION AND INDEMNITY CLUB CORRESPONDENT SERVICES)
- BAMIMO ENTERPRISE – INDIGENOUS MANUFACTURING COMPANY OF THE YEAR (SOAP)
- SEWERAGE SYSTEMS GHANA LTD – LIQUID WASTE TREATMENT COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- THE B GROUP LIMITED – EMERGING DEVELOPER OF THE YEAR
- BAYFIELD OIL SERVICES LIMITED – OIL AND GAS SERVICE COMPANY OF THE YEAR (UPSTREAM)