Applicants in Ghana (except holders of official passports) seeking a France visa can visit the newly opened VFS Global France Visa Application Centre in Accra located on the Ground floor, One Airport Square, Airport City.
Earlier, visa applications were directly submitted to the Embassy of France in Accra for processing. Commenting on the launch of the new Centre, Mr. Hariprasad Viswanathan, Head – Sub Saharan Africa, VFS Global, said: “We are pleased to expand our France visa services presence across Sub-Saharan Africa with the launch of this new Visa Application Centre in the city of Accra. The opening of this new Centre will efficiently cater to the growing travel needs from Ghana by offering visa applicants a hassle-free and seamless experience as their first step to travel to the country of France.”
Applicants need to complete their application online at https://france-visas.gouv.fr before booking an appointment. Once completed, applicants can proceed to book an appointment through the website (https://visa.vfsglobal.com/gha/en/fra/) to visit the Centre for visa application processing.
Key features of the new centre:
• Access to the Premium Lounge facility for a more personalised service experience at the Centre
• Prime Time service to submit applications beyond the normal processing hours
• Completion of the visa application with the help of our expert staff using Form filling services
• Optional Courier Service facility for delivery of doorstep at your doorstep
• Wide selection of other optional value-added services like photocopy, and photograph services to enhance the overall experience of applicants
• Dedicated contact centre and email support to answer queries
VFS Global has been a trusted partner for the Government of France for visa processing services since 2004. The company services visa processing requirements on behalf of the Client Government across 25 countries through an extensive network of 77 Visa Application Centres.