If you are obsessed with eating healthy, then you have a new addition with this Oat and Raising Bread; it is quick to make and simply delicious. The perfect bread for breakfast or snack. Oat and Raisings Bread is loaded with fibre, and keeps you full till your next meal. This particular Oat Bread recipe has butter flavour in it, which makes this simple bread more exciting and sure to please your taste buds. Try this recipe and you will be eager to add it to your home or restaurant menu.
- Hard flour -800g
- Dainess Margarine -100g
- Salt -12g
- Deydom Nutmeg -1tsp
- Bread improver -1 tsp
- Dainess Dry Yeast -12g
- Dainess Mixed Fruits -25g
- Oats -40g
- Fresh milk -100g
- Sugar -100g
- Dainess Vanilla Essence -1tsp
- Dainess Butter Flavour -1 tsp
- Eggs -1
- Water -260g
- In a bowl, whisk together fresh milk, sugar, Dainess vanilla Essence, Dainess Butter Flavour, eggs and water until sugar dissolves, set aside.
- In a standing mixer, mix flour, Dainess Margarine, salt, Deydom Nutmeg, improver, raisin, oats and Dainess Dry Yeast using dough hook until mixture looks sandy.
- Gradually pour liquid mixture onto the sandy mixture, mix and knead for 6 minutes at speed 1.
- Continue kneading for 3 minutes at speed 2, remove dough and prove for 30 minutes.
- Return dough to mixer and knock back for 3 minutes at speed level 2.
- Remove dough, mould, dip in water and roll in oats/raisin mixture to coat the back, and place in bread tin.
- Cover and prove again for 1 hour.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 150 °C.
- Serve and Enjoy!