Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited is an award-winning Micro-Credit institution in Ghana with a customer-centric culture managed by an experienced team with diverse portfolios in financial services.
Over the last decade, Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit has lived its mission of supporting small businesses to grow through our loan support or with our loan scheme service.
Our focus remains a lending institution with strong customer relations to enhance sustainability and impactful mutual growth. Currently, over 50,000 Ghanaians have access to our loans while we have employed over 600 Ghanaians. The business intends to become a leading credit service provider in Ghana and beyond that will provide recognised excellent services to our cherished clients.
In 2020, during the pandemic, the company experienced a transition from branches to a branchless institution operating remotely across the country – where over 400 call centre executives are employed.
Our CEO, Romeo Richlove Kweku Seshie, by this action was awarded for his outstanding contribution in the pandemic by the West Africa Regional Business Excellence Awards.
Through our innovative loan scheme and great service to the small and medium business enterprises, Quick Credit won the SME Company of the Year at Ghana Business Awards 2020. We also won the most Innovative in Financial Inclusion Loan Service Provider at the Global Business Outlook Awards 2020.
The company has transitioned into branchless operations using mobile money and direct bank transfer as the medium and mode of disbursement and repayments.
Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited was incorporated on 9th December 2011. We are licenced by the Bank of Ghana to operate as a Lending Institution under the Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFI) Act. Our Head Office is located at No. 14 Ring Road Central, Adjacent Provident Towers.
To provide convenient and ‘quick credit’ service to small and medium businesses.
To be the leading Micro-Credit institution of choice.
- To become a leading credit service provider in Ghana
- To provide a recognised excellent service to our cherished clients.
- To be recognised in our sector for delivering excellent micro credit service and key rewards to shareholders
- To become an industry leader in corporate governance and corporate social responsibility
Our core values
Loyalty: We work collaboratively with employees and customers to successfully overcome challenges and achieve goals for the company’s interest. We are committed to prioritising our customers and employees and finding the best way to satisfy the needs of all parties at all times
Hard work: We thrive on the concentrated efforts of smart, dedicated customers and co-workers who go the extra mile. (i.e. Dedication/commitment and Reliability)
Integrity: We recognise integrity and trust as invaluable to our existence. We commit to acting at all times with honesty and integrity without compromising the truth (i.e. acting right isolation)
Discipline: Discipline has always been at the heart of our very existence. We seek to follow through with our visions and goals for greater proficiency. It’s also our sole mission to listen to our customers, understand their needs and provide efficient service that aligns to their needs.
What We Do and Don’t Do
#10 quick facts you need to know about Quick Credit
- We are a micro credit company licenced by Bank of Ghana
- We disburse loans on weekly bases
- You can trust us because we have been there for over a decade and provided loan facilities for over 50,000 Ghanaians
- We do not take any form of deposit from you
- We are not a susu company
- We are not a finance house.
- We do not take any form of investment from anyone
- We only give micro credit loans
- Our loans are without guarantor and collateral
- All you need to bring along for the loan is a national ID card