Cristiano Ronaldo, Cr7, is the admiration of the world today and the best scorer/football player on the planet. He didn’t just rise to fame and dominance in the world of football; it took him years of training hard work, consistency, persistence, perseverance, determination, strong will-power, brevity, boldness and focus to achieve and get the admiration of people across the globe.
A talent not served cannot yield results, and this is the fundamental reason why millions across the globe are financial stressed and not happy at what they do. A lot more people have just not discovered/found or realised that a God-given talent/gift or what they are passionate about must be trained, learned and developed so they can monetise it for benefits.
On the other hand, most people I have engaged who have discovered their talent/passion do not even know or believe they can do anything with it. I always advise people to take a minute and think about all the successful and prominent names they know; they are people who love what they do. For most of them it’s a hobby or talent they have turned into business that has made them very successful, and given them fame and recognition both locally and globally.
Take Away: Discover your Talent; Work hard and train; Be consistent and bold. With specific goals and with practice, you can become financially free when you monetise what you love doing.
What You Need to Know to Monetise Your Talent/Passion
- Turn your Talent/Hobby and/or Passion into a product or service
- Train/learn, add knowledge and practice to grow your talent/hobby and passion
- Build/connect with a network of people with similar talents/hobbies and passion to learn more how to become better at what you love doing
- Find the fault-line of your talent/hobby and passion and seek help to mitigate its effect on your growth
- Start small, be patient and consistent and work hard
- You will Fail and fall; but when you Fail, start again
- The world is not interested in your struggle but your success: keep your eye on the ball
- Accept criticism and be humble
- Lastly, give back to humanity
Please use the links below to follow my page on FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE channel for more MoneyTalk and Videos.