The ASA Group Ghana will kick start its entrepreneurship clinic which is set to revitalize the focus of young entrepreneurs and start-up businesses in the Ashanti Region, particularly Kumasi, for business growth.
The programme which is being organized in partnership with Calvary Charismatic Center (CCC) and other stakeholders will bring experts from varied fields of work, business moguls and entrepreneurs who are making an impact in the country on one platform.
It is hoped to inform, educate, mentor and encourage entrepreneurs and business executives to solve the everyday problems they face in their business operations with a hands-on approach.
The Executive Director of ASA Group Ghana, Mr Austin Simon Akologo, one of the hosts of the event said it has been proven that most businesses tend to collapse or are unable to grow between the first 5years of its establishment.
But while entrepreneurship is being encouraged, even with the establishment of a Ministry to support business development, he underscored the need for aspiring entrepreneurs and young business executives to tap the experience of captains of businesses, from time to time.
It is against this background among others that the mentorship platform is being offered to encourage and spur growth among emerging businesses.
Participants are expected to be offered the following:
1. Get free consultancy from seasoned professionals including accountants, tax experts, lawyers, agronomists, etc. on your business.
2. Network session-B2B
3. Certificates of participation
4. One can also submit his business proposal so that we can help him/her secure funding
5. Those who need jobs should also bring their C.V for a possible job placement
6. There will also be a refreshment
7. We have other professionals who will come and support the main speakers so it will be a festival of free ideas and support services
Individuals, businesses, organizations and the business community can register to exhibit their products or services at the event grounds.