Short Crust Sugar Dough
- Flour -300g
- Butter/margarine -200g
- Powdered sugar -130g
- Eggs -40g
- Salt -1g
- Mix butter, sugar, flour and salt with the flat beater. Add eggs and mix.
- Roll it out into sheets about 2-3mm thick, refrigerate for several hours.
- Grease baking rings with butter if needed. Place the dough in a ring with diameter 8-16cm.
- Bake it at a temperature of 160◦c for 10-15mins, then smear the dough with the egg wash and continue baking for 5-7mins to golden brown.
- Egg yolk -50g
- Cream – 50g
- Mix the egg yolk and cream into a smooth mixture.
- Use it with the help of a pastry brush or a spray gun.
- Fresh milk -208g
- Cream -154g
- Vanilla essence -2tsp
- Egg yolk -90g
- Sugar -90g
- Corn flour -30g
- In a saucepan combine cream, milk, essence, and bring to a boil. Leave to simmer.
- Whisk together egg yolk with sugar and corn flour.
- Temper egg yolk mixture with hot milk, then pour everything back into the pot, bring the mixture to boil again, and cook for 2mins while stirring constantly.
- Remove pastry cream from the heat, pour into the baked tart ring.
- Cool it in the fridge for 20mins.
- Yellow orange
- Star fruit etc.
- With the help of a chopping board and a sharp knife Slice all fruits and arrange on the pastry cream tart
- Gold leaf
- Roasted hazelnut