COVID-19 took the world by storm, quickly evolving into a worldwide pandemic that would change the face of the global economy and the way businesses run.
For those who were already doing business online, the pandemic mainly presented growth opportunities. However, for those unfortunate souls who had started up brick-and-mortar businesses, many just couldn’t survive the lack of business during the lockdown. Ryan Buttigieg founded Change Online Ltd before the global pandemic struck, so he could help others launch their online businesses when they needed a change the most.
Change Online Ltd in a Nutshell
Change Online Ltd is a detailed educational system headed by brothers Ryan and Reece Buttigieg to help people from all walks of life start up successful businesses. Change Online Ltd covers a step-by-step process that’s in-depth but simple to learn. Regardless of background, age, or skill level, anyone can use the system to upgrade their skills and become financially independent.
The process takes members through five different stages that contain the key parts of starting a successful business online. In addition to the training stages, Change Online Ltd provides additional workshop videos that illustrate the winning method to build a professional website from scratch. The company also conducts regular Webinars and has an entire library of videos that members can use to gain better customer retention.
It Starts With You
Ryan Buttigieg believes that anyone can make a change, and one of the brand’s slogans is, “It starts with you.” Change Online Ltd reportedly has an 85% success rate, and people don’t need any previous experience to join; just a good work ethic and a desire for more out of life.
Ryan is proud to say that Change Online Ltd has many members who are actually earning more than his brother and him at the moment. When members go out and make sales, they receive an 80% commission from the membership, leaving the folks behind the scenes with 20%. Ryan Buttigieg feels that this is what makes them unique among marketing businesses; they care about their members and have their backs.
An Amazing Support System
A good business provides a strong support system for its members and clients. A big reason why Change Online Ltd can help so many others launch businesses is that they have an amazing community and support system. They offer round-the-clock support via direct messages on Instagram. They also have regular phone calls with all of their members, giving most of the top membership level students a same-day phone call. If members need help with any practical issues such as website or advertising questions, they hold sessions to walk them through the solutions.
Change Online Ltd is proud to be helping guide new entrepreneurs over any obstacles that may be standing in the way of them and a life of freedom and independence.