As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to destabilise education, businesses, companies, among others, institutions are devising ways of adapting to the changes brought about by the new normal. Undoubtedly, the current situation has boosted digitalisation and online engagements among companies and their clients as well as the general public.
It is against this background that Access Bank has set the pace with an industry-first completely digitally-led promo dubbed the ‘Perfect Start’ promo, taking into consideration the safety of customers and kids during this period.
The promo also offers end to end digital access, enabling customers to open an account and fund it on the website or through its other digital banking platforms including Mobile Money (MoMo).
Access Bank some few weeks ago launched the ‘Perfect Start’ promo specially designed for children under the patronage of its early savers account. This promo has no element of chance or lottery, and rewards are purely based on participation in activities and earning points.
The ‘Perfect Start’ promo is currently running digitally online as part of efforts to comply with COVID-19 safety protocols while creating opportunities for families to have fun and win amazing prizes. It is aimed at fuelling the dreams of young ones while providing a platform to learn, unearth and nurture their creative talents.
This constitutes one of Access Bank’s long-term goals of promoting financial inclusion among specific segments of the market, including children under the age of 18. The promo, targetted at children from the ages of 5 to 17, is designed to inculcate the culture of savings while showcasing their talent in a fun, educative and interactive way.
Furthermore, it is to support parents and/or guardians with funds to help realise the dreams of their children or wards through weekly, monthly and mega-cash rewards. There is a variety of activities a child can participate in to enhance their financial literacy skills and showcase their talents, and these include:
- Access Got Talent: This is a platform for your child to display his/her talent in a monthly contest to win cash rewards.
- Financial Literacy Games: This is a collection of educative and fun games for your child to play while winning some rewards as well.
- Quizzy Sundays: This is a quiz challenge available on our USSD code *901# for your child to participate and win cash rewards.
- Webinars: This is a virtual educative forum on financial literacy to help your child build a savings culture at an early age.
- Friday Jams: This is a virtual party to entertain your child.
Parents, guardians and families are being encouraged to actively participate and get their children to participate. Access Bank continues to drive its financial inclusion objective through initiatives that redefine banking operations in the country.