The Activ’Lady Programme is an innovative insurance solution with added value designed by Activa International Insurance in partnership with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) of the World Bank. It is designed with the focus to drive the agenda for financial independence and women empowerment for social-economic development
– To create systems and structures that provide support for female entrepreneurs to grow and expand their businesses. The Activ’Lady solutions facilitate the effective management of risks and also provide training and capacity building platforms for female entrepreneurs.
– To impact on the lives of all women regardless of their social background through our social impact programs which focus on women’s health and safety
BENEFIT TO THE WOMAN
The program provides comprehensive Risk Management support with the following benefits:
– Training and development in the area of managing entrepreneurial risks.
-Insurance protection for your business (fire, Personal Accident, Employer’s Liability, Goods-In-Transit, etc.) with added value including maternity leave stipends, provision of health cards among others.
– Provides visibility for female-owned businesses by providing free advertising space for them to showcase their goods and services to access new markets.
– Expert advice on possible risks exposures for the business and their management for free.