Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small: How to buy a mobile device and pay in installments


In Ghana, buying a new mobile device from top shops is expensive. As a result, most Ghanaians choose to buy the home used edition from the street hawkers.

One of the main reasons why this happens in Ghana is the lack of a credit system for people to buy products and pay later. Sadly, even acquiring a loan in Ghana for non-public sectors is very difficult and even if possible, demands a lot of going back and forth to the bank.

As a way of reducing the burden on their customers, Vodafone Cash has a system called Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small. This was launched to help their customers to acquire their dream mobile device by paying in monthly installments.

What is Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small?

Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small is a convenient payment from Vodafone Cash that allows subscribed customers to acquire products and services from a registered partner by paying in agreed monthly installments.

In simple terms, once you register for Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small, you will be able to acquire products (mobile phones, tablets, laptops) from a registered shop and pay in monthly installments.

How does Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small Work?

First of all, you will visit the Vodafone Cash website to see the product ID and prices for each shop. Afterward, you will make the first payment on the day you decide to register for the Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small Service.

Once the payment is successful, you will be given a unique reference code that you will use to check how much you have paid so far and also for subsequent payments. After that, you will be required to pay the agreed monthly charge the next month.

For example, if you made your first payment on 1st December, you would be required to make your next payment on 1st January. The subscriber will be responsible for making the agreed payments from their Vodafone Cash Wallet for their monthly payments to the partner.

On the last day you make your payment based on the agreed monthly installment, a pick-up code will be sent to you by Vodafone Cash. You will then present the code together with a national ID for your product.

You will only be given the device after you have made full payment. In case you choose to cancel the purchase, 10% of the amount paid so far will be deducted and the remaining 90% will be available to your through Vodafone Cash in 5 working days.

Finally, the tenor of each item is determined by the partner shop on the signed-up platform. Therefore, once the tenor is chosen it can never be changed.

How to register for Vodafone Cash Pay Small Small

Dial *110#

Select option 4 (Make Payments)

Choose option 6 (Pay Small Small-PaySS)

Selection option1 (Subscribe)

Enter the PaySS Code of the item from the vendor shop

Choose the period you wish to use to pay for the full amount (3 months, 6 months,9 months or 12 months)

A brief of the product will be given with the agreed monthly installment fee, press 1 to confirm

Press 1 to pay your first monthly charge

Enter your Vodafone Cash pin to confirm payment

Upon successful completion, the product brief and reference code will be sent to you via

How to Pay off Your Installment before the Agreed Last Day

Dial *110#

Select option 4 (Make Payments)

Choose option 6 (Pay Small Small-PaySS)

Selection option 2 (Check Subscription and Pay Off)

Enter the payment reference code

A detailed piece of information will be given and then you will be given the option to pay off the remaining amount.

Who are the partner shops?

  • Electroland
  • iPlace
  • Novotech
  • Sunseekers Tours
  • Appliance Republic

Leave a Reply