Eric Kwaku Vlidzo, a senior sales executive of AfricaWeb Holding, publishers of Ghanaweb.com, has been nominated among top 50 most influential marketers in Ghana. He is among the best minds in the sales and marketing field announced in the inaugural list of the 50 Most Influential CMOs in Ghana.
He joined AfricWeb Holding in 2014 as a sales executive and rose to become a Senior Sales Executive. He acted in the capacity of Head of Sales and Marketing in 2018.
The list, which is not ranked was compiled by Avance Media, Reset Global People and Afiba Consulting and seeks to recognise the works of the individuals who are motivating performance, broadening your market, creating new trends & brand perception and an impressive financial performance in the Ghanaian market.
The ranking provides a list of heads of marketing, sales, and commercial of various companies in Ghana who are doing exciting things to put their companies out there and record impressive marketing performance according to Prince Akpah, MD of Avance Media.
21 of the 50 people listed are women and sectors cut across media, technology, banking and finance, insurance, food & beverage, telco, oil & gas, insurance etc.
According to Kwame A.A Opoku, CEO of Reset Global People, “the reason for putting this list together is to fill a gap because marketing is one of the most instrumental things that drive any cause, movement and product,” he said.
The ranking should create a conversation on how do we change the marketing front in Ghana and how do we ensure we are putting the marketing mind at the forefront of change within the corporate world and the country, said, Jesse Agyepong, Managing Partner of Afiba Consulting.
Below is the list of the 2019 50 Most Influential CMOs in Ghana arranged in alphabetical order
1. Abdul-Rahim Siddique || Total Ghana
2. Akofa Djankui || StarTimes Ghana
3. Ali Ajami || Twellium Industries
4. Anne Sackey || MultiChoice Ghana Ltd
5. Asiedua Addae || Standard Chartered Bank
6. Belo Cida Haruna || Indomie Ghana
7. Benedicta Baaba Anokye || SIC Insurance Company Limited
8. Charles Kollo || DreamOval Ltd
9. Daniel A. Pabby || Mantrac Ghana
10. Delali Dzidzienyo || First National Bank Ghana Limited
11. Dennis Baidoo || GNPC Ghana
12. Doreen Plange || Media General
13. Ebenezer Tetteh || Promasidor
14. Edward Nana Poku Osei || A1 Bread
15. Edwin Amoako || Fanmilk Ghana Ltd
16. Ekyi Quarm || Multimedia Group
17. Elaine Arthur || Allianz Life Insurance Ghana
18. Elsie Bram || Hubtel
19. Eric Vlidzo || AfricaWeb Holding
20. Esther Gyebi-Donkor || Ghana Ports & Harbours Authority
21. Eunice Adjei Bonsu || Kasapreko
22. Ewurafua Addo-Atuah || Accra Brewery Limited Ghana
23. Frances Baaba Ofori || Prudential Life Insurance Ghana
24. Francis Anyebase Afulani || Beiersdorf Ghana
25. Georgina Gifty Mensah || Woodin International
26. Gillian Hammah || Databank Group
27. Jennifer Bebli || Donewell Ghana
28. Jerry Boachie-Danquah || Vivo Energy Ghana Ltd
29. Jude Ekow Addison || Wilmar Africa Limited
30. Marcus Deo Dake || GOIL Ghana
31. Mawuko Afadzinu || Stanbic Bank
32. Michael Dowuona Laryea || PZ Cussons
33. Nana Essilfuah Boison || Barclays Ghana
34. Nana Philip Archer || Ghacem
35. Nana Yaa Kissi || Unilever Ghana
36. Noel Kojo-Ganson || MTN Ghana
37. Omane Mensah Bonsu || Omni Media Ltd
38. Patrick Awotwi || Coca Cola Ghana
39. Patrick Kyei || Opportunity International Savings and Loans
40. Petra Aba Asamoah || Akosombo Textiles
41. Phyllis Woode-Nartey || Enterprise Group
42. Raj Mirpuri || BelAqua
43. Richmond Carlos Otu || DHL Global Forwarding
44. Rita Adu Boateng || Old Mutual Ghana
45. Ruweida Salifu || Kempinski Hotel
46. Samori Gambrah || Guinness Ghana
47. Seth Ntiamoah-Asare || Lexta Ghana Limited
48. Tetteh Akornor || Samsung Ghana
49. Tyrone Adu || Devtraco Plus
50. Victoria Abena Takyi || Africa World Airlines