Borussia Dortmund to 'pull together' against Monaco after explosions damage bus
"Shocked" Borussia Dortmund players will "pull together" when they face Monaco, 24 hours after their team bus was damaged by explosions in Germany.
Defender Marc Bartra fractured his wrist in the incident, which led to Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg being postponed.
The match has been rescheduled for Wednesday, with a 17:45 BST kick-off.
"In such a crisis situation, all of Borussia will pull together," said chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke.
"The team and coaches were shocked. Now we must channel it in some way."
Watzke said the "explosive strike on the bus" happened as it left the team hotel, with "three explosive devices placed and triggered on the edge of the road".
Dortmund said Bartra had an operation on Tuesday after "breaking the radial bone in his arm and getting bits of debris lodged in his hand".
The 26-year-old, who has played 12 times for Spain, joined the Bundesliga club from Barcelona in June last year.
Captain Marcel Schmelzer said: "We're all in shock and our thoughts are with Marc. We hope that he will make a speedy recovery."
Goalkeeper Roman Burki, who was sitting at the back of the team bus alongside Bartra, told Swiss newspaper Blick: "We left the hotel and went down the street. The bus turned down the main street, and there was a giant explosion.
"After the bang, we all ducked in the bus and those who could threw themselves to the ground. We did not know had happened.