Grammys mix hip flasks with politics
The big story at the 59th Grammy awards was Adele's victory over Beyonce in the best album category.
Most observers had expected Beyonce's Lemonade - a politically-charged opus that tackles themes of gender and black identity - to race home with the prize.
But Adele swooped in and stole it from under her nose, making her very much the Donald Trump of pop.
- Grammys 2017: As it happened
- Did Adele give Beyonce a Grammy?
- In pictures: Red carpet and performances
- The rise of Chance the Rapper
- Read Beyonce's powerful speech
- Adele fluffs George Michael tribute
- All the winners and nominees
But what were the other big (and small) themes from the night? Here's a rundown.