|GSE STOCK INDICES|
President John Dramani Mahama on Friday appealed to workers not to make demands that could derail an IMF assistance package in the runup to elections next year.The International Monetary Fund last month approved a three-year $918 million deal aimed at tackling Ghana's wide public deficit, growing public debt and high inflation.Mahama is expected ... — Read More
Former VRA chairman Dr Charles Wereko Brobbey says the load shedding could ease by July with ... — Read More
London-listed oil producer Tullow Oil (TLW.L) saw its shares trade at a five-month high on Monday ... — Read More
News From Around
- Police shoot dead two gunmen at Texas exhibit of Prophet Mohammad ...
- German data lead Europe shares higher, dollar steadies
- About 100 bodies found in Nepal trekking village
- Republican former CEO Fiorina enters White House race
- NATO starts anti submarine exercise in North Sea as tension with ...
- Pension, labor disputes dog Greek talks as cash dwindles
- Taliban, Afghan negotiators unable to agree ceasefire
- China April HSBC PMI shows biggest drop in factory activity in ...
- Around 6,800 migrants rescued, baby girl born on Italian navy ship
- Facebook opens Internet.org to developers amid open web debate in ...