|GSE STOCK INDICES|
President John Dramani Mahama on Friday appealed to workers not to make demands that could derail an IMF assistance package in the runup to elections next year.The International Monetary Fund last month approved a three-year $918 million deal aimed at tackling Ghana's wide public deficit, growing public debt and high inflation.Mahama is expected ... — Read More
Former VRA chairman Dr Charles Wereko Brobbey says the load shedding could ease by July with ... — Read More
London-listed oil producer Tullow Oil (TLW.L) saw its shares trade at a five-month high on Monday ... — Read More
News From Around
- Gunman in Mohammad cartoon attack in Texas monitored for years
- Clinton to call for path to citizenship at Nevada campaign stop
- France, Saudi Arabia: Iran nuclear deal must be verifiable, no threat ...
- Bad weather disrupts links with avalanche-hit Nepal village
- Obama to name Marine general to become top U.S. military ...
- NYPD officer shot in head dies, commissioner cites historic anti-police sentiment
- Sheryl Sandberg's husband Goldberg died after hotel gym accident: official
- Obama says inequality facing minority men behind unrest in Baltimore, Ferguson
- Cisco looks to salesman Robbins for tech leadership
- New York Senate leader Skelos, son charged with corruption