|GSE STOCK INDICES|
A financial dialogue has been held in Accra by TechnoServe Ghana between investors and Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs), whereby banks and financial institutions have offered to support the SMEs sector with financial, technical and advisory support services at very flexible terms.The pledge is encouraging to the SME sector, which has faced ... — Read More
- Technology Transfer policy in the offing Apr 27, 2015
- Pressure on Terkper to stand down Apr 23, 2015
- Gov't urged to tackle harmful effects of artisanal miningApr 23, 2015
- US$121 million needed annually to combat malaria Apr 23, 2015
Dr. Kwabena Donkor, the Power Minister, says current power challenges facing the country are opportunities for ... — Read More
Kosmos Energy is conducting a three-day training session in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Incident Investigation for ... — Read More
News From Around
- Desperate Nepalis flee capital as aftershocks spread fear
- Clinton Foundation admits making mistakes on taxes
- Fighting escalates across Yemen, air strikes on capital Sanaa
- Baltimore mayor says outsiders turned peaceful protest violent
- Syrian jets pound insurgent-held town: monitor
- China stocks at 7-year peaks on stimulus hopes, focus on central ...
- Republican presidential contenders woo evangelical voters
- Gunshots fired at rapper Lil Wayne's tour buses on Georgia highway
- Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring right to ...
- German Chancellor, Greek PM agree to stay in touch to reach ...