|GSE STOCK INDICES|
Standard Chartered Bank has seen growth in total assets, interest income, loans and advances and profit before tax despite the challenging economic environment of 2014 that has continued in 2015.At the bank’s annual general meeting in Accra, Chief Executive Officer Jerry Kweku Bedu-Addo said despite the tough times, the bank remains liquid and ... — Read More
AgenceFrancaise de Development (AFD), a public financial institution that implements development policies of the French government, ... — Read More
Tullow Oil has allayed the fears of its local shareholders, saying the Tweneboa, Enyenra and Ntomme ... — Read More
News From Around
- Islamic State faces battle in Iraq, U.S. reassures Abadi
- China to boost offshore military capability: defense strategy paper
- Asian shares turn higher as China rallies, dollar up
- Malaysian trafficking camps 'abandoned after crackdown'
- Obama heralds first U.S. Memorial Day without ground war in 14 ...
- Fight over hot new cholesterol drugs may be won in milligrams
- Charter Communications nears $55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable
- Fire at China nursing home kills 38: state media
- Southeast Asia maritime build-up accelerates, raising risks in disputed seas
- Five killed in Texas and Oklahoma floods, Houston on alert