|GSE STOCK INDICES|
Standard Chartered Bank has seen growth in total assets, interest income, loans and advances and profit before tax despite the challenging economic environment of 2014 that has continued in 2015.At the bank’s annual general meeting in Accra, Chief Executive Officer Jerry Kweku Bedu-Addo said despite the tough times, the bank remains liquid and ... — Read More
- USAID provides improved crop varieties for farmersMay 22, 2015
- Tony Elumelu champions entrepreneur-led development model for AfricaMay 21, 2015
- Medlab partners Synlab Group to cushion expansion driveMay 21, 2015
- EU considers ban on peanut imports May 19, 2015
The Climate Investment Fund’s (CIF) programme for Scaling Up Renewable Energy in Low Income Countries (SREP) ... — Read More
Tullow Oil has allayed the fears of its local shareholders, saying the Tweneboa, Enyenra and Ntomme ... — Read More
News From Around
- Stretched Afghan army falls back on militias to help defend Kunduz
- Islamic State says it has full control of Syria's Palmyra
- China says U.S. actions in South China Sea 'irresponsible, dangerous'
- Saudi-led coalition steps up air strikes on Houthis in Yemen's Sanaa: ...
- Federal judge rules again that gay couples have right to wed ...
- Irish vote on gay marriage in landmark referendum
- How an off-the-cuff remark shaped Jeb Bush's economic vision for U....
- Cleanup of oil-fouled California beach could take months
- Baltimore grand jury indicts police in death of Freddie Gray
- Polish court seeks U.S. help on Polanski case by August 8