|GSE STOCK INDICES|
Investors stand to lose out on any agricultural investments that ignores the labour and productivity potential of nearly half the agricultural population of Africa, its women.This observation was made by the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations Representative to Ghana (FAO), Dr. Lamourdia Thiombiano, who also doubles as the FAO Regional ... — Read More
- World Bank mobilises new financing to scale-up ECG’s ops May 6, 2015
- 5,000 jobs in Tema on the line May 6, 2015
- Union Savings MD inspires Pentecost University studentsMay 5, 2015
- afb launches operation ‘BEST’May 5, 2015
The Ghana Trades Union Congress (TUC) has blamed the current power crisis on the total neglect ... — Read More
Management of the Bulk Oil Storage and Transportation Company (BOST) say its transformation agenda has increased ... — Read More
News From Around
- Germanwings pilot rehearsed crash on outbound flight
- Deepening bond rout rattles world markets
- U.S. aims to make Iran nuclear deal immune to Russian, ...
- U.S. probing Islamic State claims it was behind Texas cartoon ...
- Obama expected to push for Gulf missile defense at U.S. ...
- Facebook's Sandberg speaks at husband's memorial
- Aid agencies may stop Yemen work, Houthis say raids near border ...
- Britain's closest election in a generation goes down to the wire
- At Greek port, migrants dream and despair in abandoned factories
- Boston bomber's lawyers aim to paint Tsarnaev as teen gone astray