|GSE STOCK INDICES|
The Digital Education Group (DEG), parent company of E-toys & More, EasySchoolFind and Schoolboxplus, has sealed a partnership deal with Intelitek -- a subsidiary of the Robo Group based in Israel.The partnership is aimed at helping both partners to explore, facilitate as well as enhance the technical and practical advancement of the country educational sector.George Sackey, Chief Executive Officer of the Digital Education Group, said the partnership is ... — Read More
- USAID provides improved crop varieties for farmersMay 22, 2015
- Tony Elumelu champions entrepreneur-led development model for AfricaMay 21, 2015
- Medlab partners Synlab Group to cushion expansion driveMay 21, 2015
- EU considers ban on peanut imports May 19, 2015
The Climate Investment Fund’s (CIF) programme for Scaling Up Renewable Energy in Low Income Countries (SREP) ... — Read More
Tullow Oil has allayed the fears of its local shareholders, saying the Tweneboa, Enyenra and Ntomme ... — Read More
News From Around
- Suicide bomber kills 21 at Saudi Shi'ite mosque, Islamic State claims attack
- U.S. State Department posts first set of Hillary Clinton emails ...
- China says U.S. actions in South China Sea 'irresponsible, dangerous'
- EU, ex-Soviet neighbors patch over rifts with eye on Russia
- Contest for Nokia's HERE seen as a three-way race
- Stretched Afghan army falls back on militias to help defend Kunduz
- Federal judge rules again that gay couples have right to wed ...
- Irish vote on gay marriage in landmark referendum
- How an off-the-cuff remark shaped Jeb Bush's economic vision for U....
- Baltimore grand jury indicts police in death of Freddie Gray