|GSE STOCK INDICES|
Meridian-Marshalls Holdings (MMH) Company Limited, owner of Meridian Pre-University and Marshalls University College, has listed on the Ghana Alternative Market (GAX) to raise GH¢2.5million to finance infrastructural and faculty expansion projects.The company on Wednesday issued a total of 25 million new ordinary shares -- representing 25 percent of an outstanding 100,000,000 post offer ... — Read More
- Gov’t to set up Project Development Fund Apr 24, 2015
- Pressure on Terkper to stand down Apr 23, 2015
- Gov't urged to tackle harmful effects of artisanal miningApr 23, 2015
- US$121 million needed annually to combat malaria Apr 23, 2015
Dr. Kwabena Donkor, the Power Minister, says current power challenges facing the country are opportunities for ... — Read More
Kosmos Energy is conducting a three-day training session in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Incident Investigation for ... — Read More
News From Around
- Nepal's hospitals swamped as quake toll passes 2,400, thousands injured
- Clinton Foundation admits making mistakes on taxes
- Yemeni foreign minister rejects peace talks call from ex-president
- Baltimore man who died in police custody mourned at wake
- Syrian jets pound insurgent-held town: monitor
- Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring right to ...
- No military solution to boat migrant crisis: U.N. chief to ...
- German Chancellor, Greek PM agree to stay in touch to reach ...
- Deutsche Bank first-quarter profit falls by half as legal charges bite
- Russia's Putin says taking Crimea righted historical injustice